Hey there everyone, Its Helen back with a brand new blog. Today’s post is going to be split into three categories, Short Long Life.
These categories mean the goals I achieve in the next 3 years, 10 years and in my lifetime.
In 3 years I want to achieve the following things,
- I want to be down to my goal weight, though putting my happiness into my hobbies and not into food will help me contribute to that.
- I want to be happy again, off my medication completely. currently on a 150mg dose of sertraline per day
- I want to be engaged to the love of my life who is constantly interrupting me writing this post.
- I want to have my home finally set up as to how we want it to be.
- I want to cultivate my own self-love and understand who I am as the person I am.
In 10 years I want to
- Be in a new job which I love going to every day.
- I want to be a better blogger writing about topics which affect the world and me.
- I want to reach more people with my writing
- I want to travel the world crossing off every country on my scratch map.
- I want to do some charity work for causes close to my heart
- I want to be in peak physical condition for my age.
The things I want to achieve in my lifetime
- I want to be able to live a happy life without fear of my mental health crippling me at any moment
- I want to be financially independent, living within my means and putting money away for my future
- I want to write a novel for young teens living with autism
- I want to be off sugar completely
- I want to be comfortable in my own skin, knowing who I am and loving myself for who I am.